Sunday, October 16, 2005

An Evening At Aunt A and Uncle B's

This evening DW and I took Ashton Beau for dinner over to the home of my father's brother and his wife, Aunt A and Uncle B. Among those dining with us were my paternal grandmother, a couple of first cousins, and their respective children. This was Ashton Beau's first family gathering outside of our home or the homes of his grandparents. And here here for the first time he was surrounded by a lot of young chldren. Aunt A and Uncle B have a piano ans, like anything else that makes lound noises, it was big hit with Ashton Beau.

Tickling the ivory for the first time with my father.



And here the daughter of one of my first cousins (does that make her a second cousin or first cousin once removed - I can never remember the details on that) joins him.



After the piano they moved on to the mirror.

Aunt A, better get out the Windex.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home