Saturday, September 17, 2005

Labor Day Weekend

This past Labor Day weekend my parent hosted a family get together at their home so extended family could come and see my brother and his wife who were visiting from Brazil. It was also the first opportunity for many to meet Ashton Beau live in-person. He was a popular attraction and had a great time as did just about everybody else.

Ashton Beau really liked the door stop outside my mother's office.












One of Ashton Beau's highlights was when my brother and DW played with him on one of those inflatable exercise balls.









And Ashton Beau's current number one favorite activity, holding onto hands and walking around. In this case, with my father in my parent's back-yard.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Hey Nungesser - this is Dobby from the adoption forums. Just wanted to say that Roman loved the ol' "holdings hands to walk" for three very long months. Hope your back is in shape - we were never so happy when he began to walk on his own! Love seeing the updates.

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home