Saturday, October 08, 2005

Ashton Beau looking out the window in his bedroom.



Ashton Beau has found the diaper bin.



He's also figured out how to pull out the drawer below the oven and use it as a step to climmb up towards the stove. I had to snap this shot before pulling him down from there.



Who, me climb up here???





Ashton Beau and Nungesser at Elm Park yesterday morning.



The Conqueror of the Elm Park play-ground.



More photos from yesterday morning's trip to the park.











Yesterday evening we went over to the home of Ashton Beau's maternal grandmother to celebrate her brithday and the birthday of one of his uncles. Here he is practicing his ambulatory technique with his grandmother.



Getting some help from his maternal grandfather.



With a couple of his cousins and his grandmother.



A couple more with cousins.





And one with one of DW's sisters.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

It's really uncanny how much you two look alike...'just goes to show you there is a reason for everything!

11:09 AM  
Blogger Bus and Sabra said...

Ashton Beau is an absolutely gorgeous child! (as I am sure you already know!) He looks so happy, and very active! What a wonderful blessing he is! DW resembles her mom! They are both beautiful! Keep enjoying your little guy-what an incredible Christmas you will have!!
"Waitingforthem"-Sabra

12:06 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

I just love his little chicklet teeth! He is such a handsome little man, and I know I have said this before, but I still am in love with the name you all chose for him. It is so very "Southern Gentleman."
Regarding the climbing...either you or your dw muist have been a climber too. I was and everyone tells me my child is God's retribution for scaring so many people as a child myself...HAHA!
mom2madden

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home